Table of Contents
Does just answers cost money?
When a user asks a question, they pay a fee to ask it. That fee can be anywhere from $5 to $90. Some users join as a member to ask unlimited questions and pay a monthly membership fee instead. As a JustAnswer expert, you can see the fee the user is paying before answering the question.
Where can I get answer of any question?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
Is JustAnswer a legitimate site?
Is JustAnswer legit? JustAnswer is an online public forum that lets you get answers from industry experts. For a relatively small price, you’re able to get advice from people qualified in multiple fields.
How do you answer the cost?
How to Answer “How much does that cost?”
- Build the value of you, your company and your product.
- Discover the importance to shift from the before state to the after state.
- Learn the upsides and downsides of buying a solution like yours.
- Identify key drivers and criteria to solve the problem or need.
How do I cancel my JustAnswer free trial?
Follow these steps to cancel JustAnswer:
- Log in to your account.
- Tap on My Account in the top right corner.
- Click on Membership.
- Select Cancel Membership.
- Follow the prompts and Confirm.
How can I make money answering questions?
Here’s the list of Q&A based apps where you can answer people’s questions and make money:
- JustAnswer. JustAnswer is the most popular site for experts to make a living.
What is the best answer for any question?
Always say ‘Yes,’ when an interviewer asks if you have questions. Surprisingly, the most common answer to the interview question, “Do you have any questions?” is no. Not only is this the wrong answer, but it’s also a missed opportunity to find out information about the company.
How do I cancel JustAnswer?
Can JustAnswer doctors prescribe medication?
Q: Does JustAnswer prescribe medicine? A: No. JustAnswer doctors are not legally allowed to prescribe medications online.
How do you respond to price inquiries?
So, here are some phrases you can use in the opening:
- Thank you for your inquiry regarding our product or service.
- Thank you for your interest in our product or service.
- We would like to thank you for your letter inquiring about our product.
- We truly appreciate your letter asking for information about our service.
Is it rude to ask someone how much they paid for something?
It can be very rude and unbecoming of the asker. It is OK to ask, though, based on two things: your relationship with the person, and if you plan to purchase that item yourself. But if you don’t plan on purchasing the item, then it can come across as nosy or as if you’re being comparative.