Table of Contents
How do I fix unable to play this video?
- Restart/Reboot your device.
- Clear cache on your Android phone.
- Uninstall insecure apps on your mobile.
- Install VLC player/MX Player on Android phone.
- Update your Android OS.
- Uninstall Dubious Software.
- Get Stellar Repair for Video.
- Reset your app preferences.
Some YouTube videos are restricted to certain platforms or geographical regions, as set by the original owner of the content. You may not have permission to view the video in your current country, or it may have been blocked from being played on mobile devices or other platforms outside the desktop browser.
Why did YouTube just stop working?
Reasons Why YouTube Is Not Working The most common culprit for YouTube issues is the browser you are using. In other instances, you might need to update your browser, clear cache, or disable unnecessary extensions. Another possible source of YouTube problems is the network you’re connected to.
Why does it say restricted mode has hidden comments for this video?
If you got the “Restricted Mode has hidden comments for this video” error on YouTube, it means that Restricted Mode has been enabled. In the event that you’re accessing YouTube from a school, library, or work computer, the system administrator might have enabled restricted mode for it.
How do you fix this video is not available in your country?
If this video is unavailable in your country, your best bet is to try a dependable VPN service such as PIA. Simply connect to a remote VPN server and the this video is not available in your country error should instantly disappear.
What to do if YouTube is not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
What to do if YouTube is not updating?
9 Solutions to “Can’t Install or Update on Android”
- Restart your phone.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on and off Airplane mode.
- Remove the Phone SD Card.
- Clear cache.
- Update operating system.
- Reinstall the YouTube App.
- Uninstall updates for Google Play Store.
How do I reset Chrome settings?
To reset Chrome for Android back to its default settings, follow these steps:
- Open your device’s “Settings” menu, then tap on “Apps”
- Find and tap on the Chrome app.
- Tap “Storage”.
- Tap “Manage Space”.
- Tap “Clear all data”.
- Confirm by tapping “Ok”.
How to disable restricted mode on an Android device:
- Open the YouTube app.
- On the top right of your screen, tap on “More” (triple-dots icon).
- Tap on Settings, then tap on General.
- Turn off restricted mode.