Table of Contents
How do I pay my PT tax?
How to pay Karnataka professional tax online?
- Step 1: Open portal. Open the e-PRERANA portal in your browser.
- Step 2: Select the e-Payment option. You will get the ‘Enrolment e-Payment’ option under the left sidebar under the head ‘e-Services’.
- Step 3: Make payment. After that fill in the PTR number and PTR date.
What is RCN in professional tax?
Professional Tax Employee Registration – Certificate of Registration (RC) Every employer liable to Professional Tax on behalf of their employees must obtain Employee Registration – Certificate of Registration (RC) with in thirty days of his becoming liable to pay tax (starting employment of people).
How do I deposit PTAX online?
- Locate the professional tax website for your state.
- Fill the professional tax payment form carefully.
- Verify the information and pay professional tax online.
- You can also pay this tax at the district sales tax office.
How do I pay my AP professional tax online?
1) Visit https://www.apct.gov.in. 2) Click the My Profession Tax>e-Registration. in VAT / GST Act?” with options ‘Yes’ &’No’. 4) Select the option as “Yes” 5) In GSTIN/ VAT TIN field, enter GSTIN or VAT TIN number.
What is PT in salary slip?
When you look at your payslip or salary slip, along with the deduction column, you will notice a deduction marked as “PT”. PT or Professional Tax, as it is called, is a tax paid to the state government. Professional tax is a state-specific tax. Each state will have separate PT rates.
What is the rule for professional tax?
A maximum of Rs. 2,500 can be levied as professional tax on any person per financial year. According to Section 16 (iii) of the Income Tax Act 1961, the profession tax paid by an employee is allowed as a deduction from his/her gross salary income.
Is PTEC compulsory?
Obtaining a PTEC registration is mandatory within 30 days from the date of incorporation or start of the business or practice, i.e; you have to apply for PTEC within 30 days of obtaining S & E license, Certificate of Incorporation, Service Tax RC, Sales Tax RC, etc.
Who is liable for professional tax?
Individuals earning Rs. 10,000 or more per month are liable to pay the professional tax in Karnataka under the Karnataka Tax on Professions, Trades, Callings and Employments Act, 1976. If you are a salaried individual having a salary more than Rs. 10,000 but less than Rs.
What is PTAX salary?
Professional tax is a tax that is levied by the state government and applies to income you earn through employment. You can often find the deduction for the same on your salary slip each month.
What is Apgst?
The Full form of APGST is Andhra Pradesh Government Sales Tax, or APGST stands for Andhra Pradesh Government Sales Tax, or the full name of given abbreviation is Andhra Pradesh Government Sales Tax.
How can I check my PT payment status?
Challan Status Inquiry
- Step – 1. Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/index.html or Click here,
- Step – 2. Select either from CIN (Challan Identification Number) based view or TAN based view.
- Step – 3. Fill the requisite details in order to view the Status.
- Step – 4.
How is salary slip calculated?
So we can represent CTC as a sum total of Earnings and Deductions. Here, Earnings = Basic Salary + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Conveyance Allowance + Medical Allowance + Special Allowance. This is the closest examples to a real corporate salary slip which you will receive from your employer.