Table of Contents
What do you know about front office?
The front office is typically composed of customer-facing employees, such as the marketing, sales, and service departments. Because the front office has the most direct contact with clients, it is responsible for generating the bulk of revenues for the firm.
What are popular trivia questions?
Trivia Question: What is the name of the Earth’s largest ocean? Trivia Question: When Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls, how many NBA Championships did he win? Trivia Question: What country won the very first FIFA World Cup in 1930? Trivia Question: In what year was the first-ever Wimbledon Championship held?
What are the 4 important sections at the front office?
Front office department plays an important role in image building of a hotel. The reception desk includes front office cashier, information, and registration section. The other section of the front office is telephone operator, reservation and business centre. Every section of the front office has their own functions.
What are the questions asked in front office interview?
5 Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions & Answers
- Describe your previous duties as a receptionist.
- On average, how many people did you come in contact with on a daily basis during your last position?
- What computer programs are you comfortable and familiar with?
- Discuss a situation in which you had to multitask.
What is the main function of the front office?
The main function of this department is Reservation, Guest service, Check-in, Check-out, Telephone, Finance & Cashiering, Foreign Exchange, Room Assignment, Inquiry etc. The Front Office is also called the nerve centre of a hotel.
What are the basic activities of front office?
Basic Responsibilities of Front Office Department
- Creating guest database.
- Handling guest accounts.
- Coordinating guest service.
- Trying to sell a service.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Handling in-house communication through PBX.
WHAT ARE FUN FACT questions?
Funny Fun Facts about Yourself
- “My most embarrassing moment was…”
- “I know it’s crazy, but I love to eat…”
- “When I was growing up, my parents made me…”
- “As a kid, I once did this really stupid thing, and it was…”
- “I can’t stand it when. . .”
- “Before I started my career, would you believe I was a…”
What are some fun trivia questions?
Fun trivia Questions and Answers
- What is the official nickname of Texas?
- Name the biggest Island of the world.
- Name three novels of Shakespeare.
- What was the relation between Sebastian and viola in The Twelfth Night?
- What is the diameter of our Earth?
- Who is the wife of Barack Obama?
- When did William Wordsworth die?
What are the 8 sections in the front office department?
Sections of front office department in hotels
- DESINGED BY, SUNIL KUMAR FRONT OFFICE DEPARTMENT SALE OF HOTEL ROOMS.
- SECTIONS OF FRONT OFFICE DEPARTMENT IN HOTELS.
- SECTIONS OF FRONT OFFICE Reservation , Reception, Registration, Bell desk, Concierge (information desk).
What is the role of front office?
The Front Office develops and maintains a comprehensive database of guest information, coordinates guest services, and ensures guest satisfaction. These functions are accomplished by personal in diverse areas of Front Office Department. The front office is also known as the face of the hotel.
How many types of front office are there?
I think the types of the front office can be 3 types … 1. On-premise hotel front office – regular front office with proper staff and computer + server. 3.