Table of Contents
Who is the No 1 physicist in the world?
Albert Einstein Three great theories define our physical knowledge of the universe: relativity, quantum mechanics and gravitation. The first is the handiwork of German-born Albert Einstein (1879-1955), who remains the physicist with the greatest reputation for originality of thought.
Who is the greatest physicist ever?
According to a poll of scientists conducted by Physics World magazine (December 1999),the top ten physicists in history are as follows:
- Albert Einstein.
- Isaac Newton.
- James Clerk Maxwell.
- Niels Bohr.
- Werner Heisenberg.
- Galileo Galilei.
- Richard Feynman.
- Paul Dirac.
Who is the coolest scientist?
The 10 Greatest Scientists of All Time
- Albert Einstein (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Marie Curie (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Isaac Newton (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Charles Darwin (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Nikola Tesla (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Galileo Galilei (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Ada Lovelace (Credit: Mark Marturello)
Who is the baddest scientist?
Probably the most famous scientist, Albert Einstein is the first name that comes to our mind when we think of the word ‘Scientist’. Born in the city of Ulm (Germany) in the year 1879, Einstien’s adventures were unique right from his childhood.
Who is the best physicist alive today?
Ten Most Influential Physicists Today
- Steven Weinberg.
- Roger Penrose.
- Lee Smolin.
- Kip S. Thorne.
- Leonard Susskind.
- David Gross.
- Edward Witten.
- Gerard’t Hooft.
Who is the No 1 scientist in India?
Imran Ali of the Department of Chemistry has been selected as the number one scientist in India and 24th in the field of Analytical Chemistry by a group of scientists from the University of Stanford, USA. The list has been published in the globally renowned journal PLOS Biology.
Who is the richest scientist in the world?
1. James Watson, $20 Billion. According to Wealthy Gorilla, James Watson is the richest scientist in the world as he has a net worth of $20 billion. Watson is a biologist, geneticist, and zoologist who is best known for his work on the double helix structure of the DNA molecule.